Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been hacked or had trust shattered?

4 posters

Go down

Ever been hacked or had trust shattered? Empty Ever been hacked or had trust shattered?

Post by alister 2011-04-18, 08:42

I can't say any of my forums have ever been hacked but I have had staff members that completely ruined my trust for them and or respect as well.

Has this ever happened to you as an Administrator?
alister
alister
Senior Member (200 posts +)
Senior Member (200 posts +)

Back to top Go down

Ever been hacked or had trust shattered? Empty Re: Ever been hacked or had trust shattered?

Post by Ezio 2011-05-07, 14:37

yes some forum i have
Ezio
Ezio

Back to top Go down

Ever been hacked or had trust shattered? Empty Re: Ever been hacked or had trust shattered?

Post by Gasol_The_Great 2011-05-08, 17:40

Yes, I have had to deal with hacking in many instances. Usually, you are able to restore your forum's data so it isn't a complete loss, but it is very annoying when you get hacked constantly.

And yes, I've had staff members betray my trust as well. Its really hurtful when someone you have faith in does something inexcusable.
Gasol_The_Great
Gasol_The_Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Mist 2011-05-10, 22:11

Gasol_The_Great wrote:Yes, I have had to deal with hacking in many instances. Usually, you are able to restore your forum's data so it isn't a complete loss, but it is very annoying when you get hacked constantly.

And yes, I've had staff members betray my trust as well. Its really hurtful when someone you have faith in does something inexcusable.

I could understand why someone would want to hack your forum...

Anyway, me being a hacker myself, Ive never hacked a forum... It's not that I don't know how, It's just, I use my hacks for protection, No ever seems to mess around when they know what you can do

as for Trust, I don't really trust people much on the "Internet" so i guess not
Black Mist
Black Mist

http://portablenation.co.cc/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum