Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo

Go down

GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo Empty GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo

Post by karoshio 2011-06-30, 04:34

GamerCafe

"The NO1 Café to talk about gaming."

GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo 46860

http://www.GamerCafe.net

A Little Info

GamerCafe is a new simple, laid back gaming community developed me; Karoshio.

If you're interested in any form of gaming then this is the place for you, no matter how serious or casual your gaming is there will always be plenty to discuss.

We offer sections in gaming for everything you could ever need and if you find there's something missing you are always welcome to post a suggestion on our forum.

Our Goal

When I first thought of making GamerCafe I wanted to get it off the ground in a steady rate and would keep it going no matter how hard or long the road might get. My second goal would be that this community is a place were any gamer from any background can meet and talk about video games in general with other gamers.

We aim to be a laid back gaming community.

Changes and the Future

While a lot has happened since the release of GC until now, we are still adding new things and implementing changes everyday. Feedback is very important and so far what you see is thanks to feedback of our users and that of others on other forums. We made many many changes to perfect the feel of our site towards our audience. So far we feel we are going in the right direction.

We plan on adding more content in all sections each day and hire 1 or more staff members.

more to be announced....

So if you like to be part of a rapid growing active gaming community, then come and check us out and maybe even register to join the neat discussions!

We always welcome feedback here or on our forum. It helps us to improve.Smile

Thanks for reading our promo topic!

With regards,

Karoshio

karoshio
karoshio

Back to top Go down

GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo Empty Re: GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo

Post by karoshio 2011-07-05, 05:38

We have a new Game Reviewer!
karoshio
karoshio

Back to top Go down

GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo Empty Re: GamerCafe - Gaming Community - Powered by XenForo

Post by karoshio 2011-07-08, 11:14

We have just hit 3,000 posts!
karoshio
karoshio

Back to top Go down

Post by karoshio 2011-07-10, 06:54

We are looking for a moderator. Send me a PM on GamerCafe if you're interested.
karoshio
karoshio

Back to top Go down

Post by karoshio 2011-07-20, 12:09

karoshio
karoshio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down