Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FifaMarket.co.uk ~ The Home Of Ultimate Team Trading

Go down

FifaMarket.co.uk ~ The Home Of Ultimate Team Trading  Empty FifaMarket.co.uk ~ The Home Of Ultimate Team Trading

Post by FifaMarket 2012-06-01, 12:58

FifaMarket.co.uk ~ The Home Of Ultimate Team Trading  2n8dj01
fifamarket.co.uk

Proudly Using Mybb

What is Fifa Market?
Fifamarket.co.uk is a new forum for you fifa lovers! If you havent guessed already, we are based on Fifa.

What is the aim?
Our aim is to become the largest fifa community and have a safe active trading community and involve all the other fifa stuff aswell, I am trying to post as much content as possible but i need some dedicated Fifa lovers just like me!

Some things we have or that are coming:

Fifa Points Betting Area:
Here you can bet on real life sports with the forum currency "Fifa Points" you earn these through posting ETC

Football Centre:
Here you can discuss real life football!

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team:
What i would want to become a main forum, Here you can browse giveaways, buy or sell coins, enter a official or user tournament and win coins, discuss or even just play people for real money!

Market side of the forum:
As i have named it Fifa Market, i have tried hard to introduce things which other trading forums have like middleman section a vouching section, report a scammer and all the required trading zones.

Future Ideas:
Soon i am thinking of adding a homepage like a blog thing where i could post the latest news, Wordpress intergration is the idea at the moment.
And keep updating and keeping the forum fresh.

I use alot of paid plugins too, so we have alot of professional plugins which are good.
Here are some plugins which i deem useful in our forum
-Google Seo
-Tabbed Menu
-Awards
-Downloads
-Points System

Ok for the last time i hope you come along and check the forum out i really have put alot of work into it and hope it can become a success, i like to hear your feedback and your constructive critiscm.

And once again here is the url

fifamarket.co.uk
FifaMarket
FifaMarket

Back to top Go down