Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it like for a loved one to have cancer?

5 posters

Go down

What is it like for a loved one to have cancer? Empty What is it like for a loved one to have cancer?

Post by Destructoino 2010-12-07, 22:03

What does (or what do think) it feels like for a loved one to have cancer.
For me it's life changeing, tragic and devostating. I know that as my own mum/mom/mother has it right now (found out some time before the summer holidays).
When some people on another forum found out (who were online friends), they started to bully me... I hated them after that, then they said I was lying. And some said that I should just go die. So I fell in tears and called them ignorant beings. And guess what? The mods hardly helped at all!
Nothing will change what had happened to me... Nothing at all........ Sad
Destructoino

Back to top Go down

What is it like for a loved one to have cancer? Empty Re: What is it like for a loved one to have cancer?

Post by Daisy 2010-12-10, 00:06

I feel very sorry for you. I have seen other people bully other people or spam on other forums.
They are just low life idiots.
I'm sorry about your mother too.

I hope to never be in such a position!
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fudgepromotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is it like for a loved one to have cancer? Empty Re: What is it like for a loved one to have cancer?

Post by Caedus 2010-12-12, 02:28

Sorry to hear about your mom. I have a family member who has cancer right now, and we are just taking it one day at a time. He keeps on taking the medicine and hope it works.

I know about getting bullied online myself to. The internet is a battle ground for people who just want to make fun of others for no reason other than just to be doing it. And it is amazing to me that those are the people who become popular on forums. I never understood why and probably never will. When you get bullied on a site, you know it is time to leave it.
Caedus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alister 2010-12-12, 12:38

I am sorry to hear about your mom.
Me personal i have not know anyone that has had cancer but i feel sorry for you and your mom.

And as for the bullys i will never allow that on my forum 100% i will deal with it as soon as the member reports it to me.
alister
alister
Senior Member (200 posts +)
Senior Member (200 posts +)

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructoino 2010-12-12, 20:46

Thanks everyone!
@Lounger: I'm Sorry to hear that, hope he gets better.
Destructoino

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 2010-12-15, 14:51

Lounger- I hope he gets better. Sad
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2011-01-07, 18:39

So sorry to hear about your mum I hope it is treatable. My mum was diagnosed with Breast Cancer about 3 years ago.

I have never been bullied about it online, I can't see how someone could even bully another about such a matter online, that's disgraceful.
Fenrir
Fenrir

http://www.headbangershaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 2011-01-07, 18:40

I think it would be very disgraceful if they did Surprised

And sorry about your mother.
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum