Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features!

2 posters

Go down

IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features! Empty IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features!

Post by master412160 2010-12-12, 13:26

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to write this update sooner but didn’t had the time to do it properly. We have added some things in the recent days you might have noticed already. I first was not planning to do anything for Christmas for IY but when I saw all those other sites I visit do something, we had to.

We added:
1)Falling snow, its just for 60 seconds and then its gone. There are 3 snow icons falling down, you might want to know as just extra info.
2) countdown counter to the exact day of Christmas
3) Rating stars changed to a more christmas like look.

And that is not just it! look bellow:

To read the full update visit: http://www.interviewedyou.com/announcements/iy-into-the-christmas-mood-some-updates-news/

A final message will come with maybe even a poem writen by me on the day of Christmas it self. Smile

Regards,
The Interviewed You Team

Last edited by master412160 on 2011-07-07, 09:37; edited 1 time in total
master412160
master412160

Back to top Go down

IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features! Empty Re: IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features!

Post by Daisy 2010-12-15, 14:47

The website looks very sleek and nice. Would suggest adding a page of links redirecting to your interviews, to make browsing easier.
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fudgepromotion.com

Back to top Go down

IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features! Empty Re: IY brand new custom look on both blog and forum + alot of new features!

Post by master412160 2010-12-18, 09:18

Thank you Daisy, that idea of yours/suggestion is a great one! I had it planned a long time ago and I will add it right now as we got to our 20th interview. Smile
master412160
master412160

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 2010-12-18, 10:57

Thanks. I'm sure the site will be much easier when that is resolved. Good luck!
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fudgepromotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by master412160 2011-07-07, 09:38

We have now released our new look (2 custom themes) + alot of new features on both blog and forum.
master412160
master412160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down