Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Promotion Forums Useful?

+5
Clarkie
Daisy
shole
LionOfNarnia
Lone Wolf
9 posters

Go down

Are Promotion Forums Useful? Empty Are Promotion Forums Useful?

Post by Lone Wolf 2011-03-12, 03:39

Do you think that using promotion forums are useful to your board? I think in the first few weeks of opening a forum these kind of boards can be useful to you. But I don't think in the long run they should be used.
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

http://www.promotion-box.com

Back to top Go down

Are Promotion Forums Useful? Empty Re: Are Promotion Forums Useful?

Post by LionOfNarnia 2011-05-08, 18:58

The biggest problem with promo forums in general is that they are populated by other forum owners, all hoping to recruit each other.

- Hey after all, isn't that why we're all here?

It's almost funny to see promo forums buying posting packages from each other!

However I DO think promo forums can have a valuable role in helping new forums to avoid common mistakes - and the best tool to achieve this is use of 'review' services.

So yeah, I agree with Lone Wolf.
LionOfNarnia
LionOfNarnia

Back to top Go down

Post by shole 2011-05-11, 05:27

Of Course they are Big Smile I use them a lot to gain traffic
shole
shole

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 2011-05-11, 11:47

I don't really do 'rivals'. We're all promotion forums who want a active forum.
But they are the reason we are here today- how else would members find us?
Daisy
Daisy
Admin
Admin

http://www.fudgepromotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkie 2011-05-11, 18:23

It very much depends on your forum. If you are running a general discussion board or another promotion board it's fine to be using packagers. Otherwise you won't be getting people interested in your topic. Although most packagers are webmasters so admin/mod forums should use them as well.
Clarkie
Clarkie

Back to top Go down

Post by shole 2011-05-13, 00:01

They are a great way to boost a new forum Smile
shole
shole

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaynil 2011-05-15, 00:10

Promotion forums are a tool.

You cannot expect miracles, but they can come handy to help your cause.
For example, getting to know other forum admins opinions and niches.
Getting packages and/or making exchanges shortly before launching an advertising campain, so new visitors see your forum is somewhat active.

However if you don't have interesting threads,
if yourself don't try to post daily.
No one will do the effort for you.

Also, you have to be selective too.
If you make exchange with anyone not having seen previously how they post and talk to others through the very same borad, chance are you may get some surprise (too spammy, too rude...)

as many said before me, good alternative for a quick boost.
I personally like people creating threads for my forum as they come up with things i wouldn't thought and keep fresh the section.
Kaynil
Kaynil

http://roczuz.omgforum.net/venu-h1.htm

Back to top Go down

Are Promotion Forums Useful? Empty Promotion forums

Post by bhatnagar.ashish001 2011-06-02, 11:53

Yes promotion forums are very useful through promotion forums we can make backlinks of our website and promote our website on different search engines.
bhatnagar.ashish001
bhatnagar.ashish001

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuoxo 2011-11-07, 11:42

During the last couple of weeks I've been thinking a lot about how the forums work promotion and effective way. I, of course, love to think about promotion forums are the most effective way of advertising forums, websites and blogs, but I have some points I would like to cover.

Promotion forums occurred about 3 years ago, my car is joined many of them in all that time, where as you know a great success! The people joined at once, have found it difficult to get members before the introduction of promotion forums. Basic services such as advocacy where we can place a link to your website or a forum and a description of your site or forum, while effective in some respects I think it depends on who is promoting the forum who will go to your forum.

As if it announces forum or website in a forum for advocacy, the only people who will join with other webmasters are witches is not as desirable, I, I want members with a strong interest in the subject of my forum, but might find that forum members can join promotion because they would like to join your forum to change.

Well consider this, think of the big sites and other sites like this, which has 1000 members, some of them more than a million! and I'm willing to bet you've never seen a Neoseeker forum as an advertising forum for advocacy, so now I guess you wonder how come so many members the right, and I think that is a combination of a good forum with potential, both SEO and some sites affiliated with the same class. Now you can say that members in the forums so that promotion is nothing new .. but remember that as I said before joining other administrators who are part of a promotion or a forum for advocacy and usually do not provide any benefit to your forum.

When you want to find a new forum, what do you do? I my self go to Google and type what I'm looking, I do not think anyone goes into a forum for promoting the search for a forum that want to be part of, any forum that is very popular and will get most of will be in Google and that's where people look. Having said that there is forum in promoting forums that have done so in Google and have done very well.

Xuoxo
Xuoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobC 2012-08-10, 20:53

Yes I think they are very usefull. They help alot.
JacobC
JacobC

http://www.epic-forums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down