Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groeten uit Nederlands (Greetings from Holland)

4 posters

:: Main Hall :: Welcome

Go down

Groeten uit Nederlands  (Greetings from Holland) Empty Groeten uit Nederlands (Greetings from Holland)

Post by LionOfNarnia 2011-05-08, 18:35

Hello everyone - especially the 'names' I've come across in 'other places' (you know who you are!)

I'm an occasionally-mature English ex-pat who's been living & working close to Amsterdam (for 'herbal' reasons Wink) since 2002. Industrial engineer by trade, SuperBike rider by choice, Anarchist & Iconoclast by nature.

For my sins I am now also the johnny-in-the-barrel for something that MOST of the English-speaking world is blisfully unaware of....

...the competitive sport of Target Blowpipe Shooting.

Yes, I'll have more to say about that in the appropriate places. For the past few months I've been working my tushie off trying to increase awareness of the sport in general and my forum in particular. Problem is, the noble 'pipe is considerered illegal in the UK, Canada, Australia, California, MA, DC & NYC, for reasons no-one has ever been able to make sense of Sad

So, hang on to your socks & prepare for an education! Blowing doesn't suck!
LionOfNarnia
LionOfNarnia

Back to top Go down

Groeten uit Nederlands  (Greetings from Holland) Empty Re: Groeten uit Nederlands (Greetings from Holland)

Post by Frosty 2011-05-08, 20:34

Herbal reasons???
Hey welcome to FP hope you enjoy the forum and the services we have to offer. Smile
Frosty
Frosty
Moderator Team Leader
Moderator Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Groeten uit Nederlands  (Greetings from Holland) Empty Re: Groeten uit Nederlands (Greetings from Holland)

Post by Caedus 2011-05-08, 20:58

Glad to have you here Narnia.
Caedus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionOfNarnia 2011-05-08, 21:06

Frosty wrote:Herbal reasons???

Yeah, and I don't mean tulips!

I spent nearly ten years fighting the UK govt to make England a bit more like Holland - due to the wife of a good friend coming down with MS - in the end it even cost me my freedom.
LionOfNarnia
LionOfNarnia

Back to top Go down

Post by birdguy 2011-05-10, 13:17

Welcome to Fudge Promotion!
birdguy
birdguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Main Hall :: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum