Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Tech Support

Go down

Online Tech Support Empty Online Tech Support

Post by ijinni 2011-07-04, 10:09

Online Tech Support Design-v5_01

Assured 100% resolution for ANY COMPUTER RELATED ISSUES.
BEST in Class Quality, Award Winning Service, Flexible Plans
IJinni is the world’s-fastest growing award winning provider of remote tech support across US and Europe providing PRO-ACTIVE and UNLIMITED maintenance for all kinds of devices like your PCs, laptops, printers, iPad's, iPods, iPhones, blackberry and Android devices.
We have numerous One incident plans to cater to your unique needs and if you prefer complete peace of mind, we also have a comprehensive annual plan which includes:
* Remote Computer Support (help for all your PC problems including security, troubleshooting & more)
* Complex Computer Repairs
* Tune-ups & Optimization
* Remote Virus/Spyware Removal
WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, IJINNI LEADS THE WAY!!!
visit us at http://www.ijinni.com

Online tech support USA, Online Technical support USA, tech support, technical support, technical support USA
Online PC tune-up USA, Windows Online USA, PC Set-up & Support Online USA, Online, Online Virus & Spyware USA, Internet & Email, Online Network Set-up & Support USA, Printer & Scanner USA, Parental Controls, MP3, Digital Camera & Smartphone Online USA
Testimonials :
As a working mom, I don't get time to deal with any issues other than my children and work. My husband gifted me an IJinni annual subscription for mother's day. So now if I am facing any computer issues, I just call the IIjinni’s and they are polite, pleasant and always ready to help.
- Susan Stein.
Our team's first client presentation of the year was a technical fiasco because of wireless network loss. We decided we needed tech support that would keep our small-office 'online' all the time. Since then, we use IJinni. They offer reliable solutions unbelievable quickly. Our boss loved our most recent presentation - and everything has been smooth ever since.
-Scott Meyer and Team

The Ijinni’s are so cool! They work like magic! They do a weekly sync of my iphone to my laptop; tell me about latest apps and keep my pc turbocharged. Ijinni’s you rock! I wish you could do my assignments too...
-Lisa Kalinoski Sophomore

Starting a new job for the first time can be a little daunting and to make matters worse, my laptop started acting up. A friend recommended IJinni and that was the best wish I could have asked for! The Ijinni’s not only fixed my laptop but also helped me with animations on my PowerPoint. Now, I recommend IJinni to all my colleagues!
-Aisha Cooper
ijinni
ijinni

Back to top Go down