Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only Promotional Forums?

+4
dan213
Gamrpro
birdguy
Black Mist
8 posters

Go down

Only Promotional Forums? Empty Only Promotional Forums?

Post by Black Mist 2011-04-30, 18:56

Have you EVER relized that the only type of forums that get noticed more on Promotional forums like this, Is OTHER Promotional Forums, or forums meant for helping other forums...

Forums that have a different genre other than that doesn't get as noticed, because on a site where everyone is trying to promote there own site, why would users waste time with something that doesn't help there own site...

what is your thoughts on this?

If this is true... this sucks for me...
Black Mist
Black Mist

http://portablenation.co.cc/index.php

Back to top Go down

Only Promotional Forums? Empty Re: Only Promotional Forums?

Post by birdguy 2011-05-01, 16:35

Black Mist wrote:Have you EVER relized that the only type of forums that get noticed more on Promotional forums like this, Is OTHER Promotional Forums, or forums meant for helping other forums...

Forums that have a different genre other than that doesn't get as noticed, because on a site where everyone is trying to promote there own site, why would users waste time with something that doesn't help there own site...

It's not a waste of time... you are backlinking, bots love that. Backlinks are very important to your forum. Also, forum promoters are still real people, with real interests. If your niche is to their liking, you can attract true members.

Regards,
birdguy
birdguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamrpro 2011-05-04, 01:40

Using promotion forums is one of the best and free ways to promote. Paid promotion is a bit expensive at times. Therefore, I prefer promotion forums.
Gamrpro
Gamrpro

Back to top Go down

Post by dan213 2011-05-04, 02:46

Promotion forums are helpful for the reasons stated but it really depends on your niche. I like using promotion forums and do often with my own forum but I also use other means of advertising which are paying off very well also.

If your niche is right and there are enough people that may be interested, you will do fine if all the other things are in check. For example, I own a fansite for a specific game that has a large userbase and is also very young.

I am doing extremely well by affiliating with other sites that are in my niche, I've only received a few members from promotion forums.
dan213
dan213

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkie 2011-05-11, 18:32

It depends what you're using Promotional Forums for. There's no point in pet forums using Posting Packages because they're more likely to get spam than anything else.
Clarkie
Clarkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Mist 2011-05-12, 16:36

birdguy wrote:
Black Mist wrote:Have you EVER relized that the only type of forums that get noticed more on Promotional forums like this, Is OTHER Promotional Forums, or forums meant for helping other forums...

It's not a waste of time... you are backlinking, bots love that. Backlinks are very important to your forum. Also, forum promoters are still real people, with real interests. If your niche is to their liking, you can attract true members.

backlinking? I never heard of that... what does it do?
Regards,
Black Mist
Black Mist

http://portablenation.co.cc/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by birdguy 2011-05-12, 17:38

Your best bet is to google it... it has to do with SEO. It would take me a while to explain it. Smile

More or less, it puts your site out there for bots, the more links the better... Smile

Sorry for the lack of info at the moment. I'm on a closed port right now and can't copy and paste or I'd set you up with the link. Sad

Regards,
birdguy
birdguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon_skeith 2011-08-11, 05:15

promotion forums are big because every joins it to get people to join their forum. in the end, it's only the promotion forum that wins.
Demon_skeith
Demon_skeith

Back to top Go down

Post by jcworlditsme 2011-08-31, 21:48

True, although I find that forums that have a General discussion forum are more successful than those that don't
jcworlditsme
jcworlditsme

Back to top Go down

Post by betibc 2012-09-06, 16:53

not entirely true, some people use this kind of forums to find important stuff
betibc
betibc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down