Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING

2 posters

Go down

LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING Empty LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING

Post by Pivetor 2011-05-16, 01:19

http://www.LonePortal.com

The grand opening of LonePortal is now on its way!

After 4 months of long, and painful trial, and error, success, and defeat. I am proud to tell you that LonePortal.com is now open, and on its feet. We have just about everything for you to enjoy. From everytopic known to forums, to free advertisements for your sites. We have tons of unique plugins, and coding that makes our site highly unique. We are the first forum of its kind. Containing every possible topic known to forums, and if we are missing one, we will add it. Our Admins, and staff are always active, and we are gaining members by the second. So be one of the first to help us up, and make us popular.

---
Another discritpion.

LonePortal, the forum of all forums. This forum has EVERYTHING a forum could have. When i say that, i mean it has every topic, lots of cool, and uniqu plugins. Active, helpful staff, and better yet, free advertising. What more could you want.

LonePortal currently has topics of: | Information| Technology | Comics | Scifi | Video Effects | Art | Graphics | Music | Animations | Gaming | Sports | | Cars | Blog | Writing | Coding | Education | Wildlife/Nature | Debate | Advertising | Fighting | Health / Lifestyle. see a topic you like? If so then check it out, there is no off topic on this topic, once again we have everything.

If you see a topic that you like, but we dont have, view the sub forums, and see if we have it there. Still dont see it? Tell us, and we will add it ASAP!

Last edited by Pivetor on 2011-06-01, 02:29; edited 1 time in total
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING Empty Re: LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING

Post by TeensLife 2011-05-16, 23:53

Best of luck with your site.
TeensLife
TeensLife

Back to top Go down

LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING Empty Re: LonePortal The site with EVERYTHING

Post by Pivetor 2011-05-17, 10:25

Thanks. Big Smile
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-05-19, 19:17

Bump this up maybe?
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-05-22, 04:37

http://www.LonePortal.com

The grand opening of LonePortal is now on its way!

After 4 months of long, and painful trial, and error, success, and defeat. I am proud to tell you that LonePortal.com is now open, and on its feet. We have just about everything for you to enjoy. From everytopic known to forums, to free advertisements for your sites. We have tons of unique plugins, and coding that makes our site highly unique. We are the first forum of its kind. Containing every possible topic known to forums, and if we are missing one, we will add it. Our Admins, and staff are always active, and we are gaining members by the second. So be one of the first to help us up, and make us popular.

---
Another discritpion.

LonePortal, the forum of all forums. This forum has EVERYTHING a forum could have. When i say that, i mean it has every topic, lots of cool, and uniqu plugins. Active, helpful staff, and better yet, free advertising. What more could you want.

LonePortal currently has topics of: | Information| Technology | Comics | Scifi | Video Effects | Art | Graphics | Music | Animations | Gaming | Sports | | Cars | Blog | Writing | Coding | Education | Wildlife/Nature | Debate | Advertising | Fighting | Health / Lifestyle. see a topic you like? If so then check it out, there is no off topic on this topic, once again we have everything.

If you see a topic that you like, but we dont have, view the sub forums, and see if we have it there. Still dont see it? Tell us, and we will add it ASAP!
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-05-24, 03:29

Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-06-01, 02:30

We are OPEN! And sponsoring a MLG Team. Check it out!
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-06-04, 22:22

Just hit 1k posts! and 50 members!
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pivetor 2011-06-14, 04:26

Bump, we are sponsoring a few games that are being developed, one by me. If you wish to view my game, and its progress please click this link.

http://loneportal.com/showthread.php?tid=283

We currently have a music artist, and a designer/artist making our music, and graphical arts.

If you wish to a part of this you must be an active member of the forum.

We also have games, lots, and lots of games. If you ever get bored play them, though your points will not count unless you a member of the forum.

http://loneportal.com/games.php
Pivetor
Pivetor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down