Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems!

2 posters

Go down

Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems! Empty Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems!

Post by SeanFace101 2012-02-27, 00:22

Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems!
Im from Glasgow and Rangers Football Club is a big part of Glasgow life & i was as shocked as everybody else when i heard about the problems at Rangers and how they had to go into administration to solve their debt issues.

I am a Celtic Football Club supporter and don't really like to see Rangers do well in such things as the league and domestic cups, but honestly, i can say i don't like to see whats happening at Ibrox & Rangers Football Club at the moment.

There seems to be problems coming from everywhere and the blame game has started. I personally think that because of the scale of the problem at Rangers, all that could'nt be caused by one man and one man only. Yes, owner "Craig Whyte" has got alot to answer for, but i think there are a few more people behind the scenes that have contributed to the falling of Rangers FC.

I feel for the players at Rangers FC along with "Ally McCoist" & the coaching staff who had nothing to do with it and only try to better the Rangers team from a pure footballing point of view.

They have been deducted 10 points in the league, have been banned from buying any new players untill there out of administration & they may not even be allowed to play in europe. With all this going against them, i struggle to see a quick or even long term solution to the issues. With no money, no new players & maybe no europe, i just wonder what will Rangers Football Club look like in one years time from now.

What are your thoughts about the administration & debt problems at Rangers and can you see a way out of it for them. What do you think contributed mostly to whats happening & who do you think most of the blame lies with? Please comment below with any thought you have on this. Thanks!
:ugeek:
SeanFace101
SeanFace101

http://www.xboxlivefan.org/

Back to top Go down

Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems! Empty Re: Rangers Football Club - Administration Problems!

Post by FifaMarket 2012-06-01, 12:49

I can see a way out of it they are a top club in scotland
FifaMarket
FifaMarket

Back to top Go down